To Our Valued Patients
We are happy to share with you that beginning Monday, May 4th our office will be open and resuming elective dental procedures.
While you’ve been away, the entire staff at Auburn Dental has been working diligently to prepare the office for our new environment. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our commitment to your safety remains the same. You will notice several enhancements when it is time for your next appointment. These changes have been made in an effort to best protect our patients and staff.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT VISIT:
- Prior to your appointment, our office will communicate with you to ask several screening questions and explain new safety policies.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call our office at 260-925-3110. We will check you in over the phone. You may wait in your car or outside the office until we call or text you that we are ready to see you.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at the entrance and we ask that you use this as you enter the office. We will also be asking you the same screening questions again as well as taking your temperature before being seated.
- Your providers will look different. We will be utilizing the appropriate protective equipment such as masks, face shields, gowns, etc. as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and American Dental Association (ADA).
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and additional measures of disinfection. This may mean fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Please refrain from bringing companions with you to your appointment, except for instances where assistance is necessary.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the steps we take to keep you, and every individual, safe in our practice. Thank you for your patience as we schedule your next visit. We value your trust and loyalty.
Dr. Dan, Dr. Andy, Dr. Anna and the Auburn Dental Associates Team