Dental crowns restore a damaged tooth to a beautiful, natural look. A dental crown completely encases a tooth up to the gum line, returning the function and appearance of a healthy tooth. Crowns can:
- Anchor a dental bridge in place
- Complete a dental implant
- Repair tooth decay and damage
- Prevent a weak or cracked tooth from breaking
- Hold a broken tooth together
- Support a large filling or root canal treatment
Dr. Dan Schmidt, Dr. Andy Schmidt, and Dr. Anna Marr may recommend a dental crown when a large portion of your original tooth structure has been lost or damaged. We’d love to see you at our office in Auburn, Indiana, to help you keep you smiling.